I think I typed the title to this post four or five times before I laughed and went with Over Thinking.
Hi! Here’s what I’ve been doing for the past six months since I left Slack:
- Taking care of things around the house that needed to be done
- Taking on new things around the house that may have needed to be done
- Taking on new things around the house that did not need to be done
- Riding my bike a lottttt
- Hanging out with the kids
- Going on walks with Amber
- Reading books
- Watching the MCU movies in chronological (not release) order
- Going to the movie theater and watching a movie that wasn’t made for kids (before July it had been two years since I’d done that)
- Meeting up with friends
- Taking vacations without the stress of leaving work to do it or coming back to work situations
I’ve also been updating my daily log here http://tilde.club/~andre/
I have a long post in me I need to find time to write but I don’t think I’m quite ready to write it yet. If you saw this post earlier it had some of the thinking in it, but I re-read it and realized it wasn’t there. I’ll try again next week!