Not much going on this weekend. I'm transferring the beer to the second fermenter, in a week or so I should have them in bottles. The smell from the bubbler is awesome. Smells like beer and I'm so tempted to drink a little of it. I might when I measure the gravity later.
Anyway, some links:
- Rainbow Moments Coloured Flame Candles - Colour Your Occasions - Modern Science Bringing You Cool Stuff
- Orange County Weekly - ¡Ask a Mexican!® - Oy ve!
- I pity the fool who don’t have closure « jonsonblog - I can't figure out how to tag this. mr.t? MrT? MRT? Good story though.
- Searching Far And Wide For Cycling Companion. - Thorn Tree Forum - Lonely Planet - Thread devolves on the internet in funny and predictable way.
- Scotsman.com News - Lazy Guide to Net Culture: Cyclotouriste - More on cyclotouriste. I missed this when this happened a couple years ago. Crazy.
- The 50 must-watch web video clips - Telegraph - Found at http://www.dooce.com/
- YouTube - Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man (live at newport 1960) - Fantastic.
- Stay Free! Daily: An SUV experiment
- The dashed line in use · Touch - Very cool. Found on http://www.coudal.com/