I played the BioShock demo this morning. I absolutely loved it. Set in an art-deco-styled, underwater world, the game manages to add interesting twists on top of a pretty solid FPS game. The scripted moments where you have to escape danger (or dive right into it) are perfectly done. Nothing feels faked or set up.
The Metacritic reviews are outstanding.
- YouTube - Epuron - Interesting Commercial - Good commercial. A bit long but worth it at the end.
- You Arent Gonna Need It - Good advice for programmers.
- Home Is Where the Heath Is / A Bay Area pottery tradition continues under new ownership - Went here this week. I have my heart set on some mugs.
- brad's life - Ubuntu, xorg disappointment
- Trends in Japan » Tokyo Summerland wave pool manages to fit in some water - Be sure and watch the attached video.
- Bad Copywriter. Bad! at Binary Bonsai - The United States' new hurl-the-bullet-and-shell-rifle is not one of their better ideas.